We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
MAPLE PECAN LOAF
Fall is hereee! And what better way to get in the season than to bake this Maple Pecan Loaf? This loaf makes your entire house smell amaaazing. It’s so easy to make and it just happens to be dairy free!
It takes less than 30 minutes to whip up this nutty, warm loaf and the steps couldn’t be easier.
- Whisk milk and apple cider vinegar vigorously for about two minutes
- Then add vanilla extract, maple syrup and oil
- In a separate bowl, mix whole wheat flour, dark brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- Fold in pecans, throw it in the oven – while it’s baking make the cream cheese frosting and that’s it, you’re done!
Since the loaf is dairy free, don’t expect it to rise as much as loaf with dairy would. It should come about halfway up in the loaf pan, but don’t worry it will still be nice and fluffy, I promise.
Cream Cheese Frosting
For the cream cheese frosting, I used regular cream cheese because I didn’t have any of my beloved Tofutti. Tofutti Cream Cheese is my favorite non-dairy cream cheese because it tastes exactly like regular cream cheese. It makes for a great dairy free frosting.
Maple Pecan Loaf
- Loaf pan
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 ½ Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ - 1 Cup Pecans, chopped
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Salted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom and sides of a 9" loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk and AC vinegar vigorously for about two minutes. Then add the vanilla and oil, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix, little by little, the dry ingredients into the wet mix, careful not to over-mix. Fold in the pecans.
- Add your mixture to the loaf pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until you can stick a fork in it and the fork comes out clean. Let cool completely.
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- Whisk all ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to use. Slather the frosting on your maple pecan loaf and enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Fairlea R Young says
Looks amazingly good