We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
Winding down summer with this Ginger Cucumber Mocktail! Fresh cucumber, lime juice, a ginger shot, maple syrup and sparkling water is all you need for this very green concoction.
Sometimes you want a fancy drink, sans the alcohol and that’s where mocktails come in. This Ginger Cucumber Mocktail is so easy to make, all you need is a blender and a strainer for any of the cucumber bits.
There’s a few more weeks of high 80’s, mid 90’s weather here in Washington, so I’ve been cooling off with drinks like this one and this one. I love water but making myself a little mocktail during the day makes any boring day feel a little more fancy.
Ingredients For Cucumber Margarita
This definitely has a margarita vibe to it. If you want to add alcohol to this, add tequila! Add the tequila after blending and straining the cucumber, maple syrup and lime juice. This blend with or without alcohol is delicious either way.
To make a cucumber margarita: Add 4 ounces of tequila and 2 ounces of orange juice to the recipe below. To make a spicy cucumber margarita, add slices of jalapeno before you shake the drink.
If you’re looking for more margarita recipes, try my Egg Foam Margarita – it was definitely my drink of Summer 2022.
Ginger Cucumber Mocktail
- Mason Jar or Cocktail Shaker
- 6 Oz Cucumber (1 large cucumber or 4 small cucumbers)
- 3 Oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Oz Ginger Shot
- 2-4 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 4-6 Oz Mineral Water I used Pellegrino
- Tajin, for the rim of the glasses optional
- Add the cucumber, lime juice, ginger and maple syrup to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Use water or a lime wedge to brush the rim of the glass. Roll the rim of the glass in Tajin.
- Strain the mix into a jar or cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake. Strain the mix again, then top the rest of he drink with mineral water and enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?