Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Warm sweet and tart chocolate chip cookies with specks of raspberry mixed in.
Servings: 20 Cookies
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup Butter, melted and cooled
- ½ tbsp Vanilla Extract
- ⅔ Cup Coconut Sugar White sugar is fine also
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- ½ Cup Oat Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chunks
- ½ Cup Frozen Raspberries + ¼ Cup separated, for topping
Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Mix the egg, melted butter, vanilla extract and coconut sugar. Whisk the almond flour, oat flour, baking soda and salt together. Pour the dry mix into the wet and mix until well incorporated.
Fold the 1/2 cup of raspberries and chocolate chunks in.
Use a 1.5tbsp scooper to scoop mounds of dough onto the baking sheet. Then press a raspberry a top each mound, flattening the cookie a little.
Bake for 18-20 minutes. These cookies are delicate! Let them cool for at least 15-20 minutes before digging in.
- The raspberries will release some liquid so refrigerate the cookies after they've cooled completely.
- You can freeze the mounds to make fresh cookies later!